Read why you should blog: http://www.becomingminimalist.com/15-reasons-i-think-you-should-blog/
1. You will learn more about being a better writer if you do.
2. You will have to think deeper.
3. You will start thinking that people will want to learn about you.
4. You will pay more attention to things
5. You will want to be more healthy, since people know about you.
6. You will meet fans and learn about others
7. You will make money since people will buy merch.
8. You will inspire others to be more like you.
9. You will think differently with an open mind.
10. You don’t have to pay anything but time.
11. You will get your name out to others.
12. You will have your life recorded.
13. You will become more confident with yourself
14. You might find things you will enjoy.
15. You will be happy when people say good things.
Read how blogging can be therapeutic for teenagers: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/29/fashion/blogging-as-therapy-for-teenagers.html?_r=0
Summarize the article in a paragraph below:
They did a study on teens who blogged, and found that loyal fans really changed their lives, comments good and bad helped Them become better people.
· Read THREE of the following blog mediums and answer the following: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/08/16/best-blogging-services/
2. Its free and allows you to have .wordpress url’s.
3. you have to pay to get the full experience, it’s very customizable but has many complications
4. I don’t think it looks all that good, but it looks hard to start with
2. It’s good, it allows you to make one super easy and its ran by google.
3. Easy to use, but it is tied to google and its not very customizable
4. Since its ran by google its super easy to get started
2. It has a very strong community, and its yahoo’s version of blogger
3. yahoo saved it from collapse, but they also said they are close to giving it ads.
4. it’s a good option, and probably my favorite.
2. It’s very hip, and looks good, but it does bad with links
3. It is a great show to show off, but its hard to find blogs on it.
4. If you would consider using it, why or why not?